Recognizing the value of a close-knit community, Dr. Huff settled on Sampson County as the location for Huff Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine. He was raised in Raleigh, NC and graduated with highest honors from ECU School of Medicine. He then completed his five-year residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Orlando Regional Medical Center in Orlando, FL. Then he completed a one-year fellowship in arthroscopy and joint replacement at the Florida Knee Centers in Clearwater, Florida.
DR. HUFF & HIS STAFF ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU!
Dr. Huff ultimately wanted to be in an environment where he had an opportunity to genuinely get to know his patients and become a member of the community. Because he is dedicated to the town of Clinton and Sampson County, Dr. Huff actively contributes to civic and community events, offers special clinics, partners with area businesses, but most importantly provides preeminent orthopaedic care typically found in larger cities. Dr. Huff works closely with the local high school and junior high coaches and trainers to be sure to get injured athletes seen as soon as possible.
- Located in the heart of Clinton since 1998
- Providing comprehensive care of the highest quality
- Dr. Huff is board certified in BOTH Orthopaedic Surgery AND Sports Medicine, one of less than 2,000 surgeons in the U.S.
- We provide general orthopaedic and sports medicine care for the entire family
- If Dr. Huff doesn’t do it, he knows someone who does… We will quickly refer you to another specialist when needed.